Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am clairvoyant... or however you spell it.

Okay, so explain this to me (if you can).

Last night I had a dream about a basketball game. And Greg Oden was running the floor, moving really well, jumping up and blocking a couple of shots. I have no idea why I dreamed this. I don't really know anything about Greg Oden. I haven't seen anything lately about Greg Oden. He has been injured and out of the spotlight all year. There is absolutely no good reason why I should be dreaming about Greg Oden.

So I wake up this morning and log on to espn.com. There is an article that Greg Oden played a pick-up game yesterday and his team is upset with him for it.

If that isn't proof of my magnificent clairvoyanescency, I don't know what is.

3 comments:

Stewart Van Buskirk said...

"...clairvoyanescency..." Nice!

Into the Wood's said...

I am truly amazed!

Clairvoyant said...

Before conducting any psychic reading in practice, the reader will attempt to elicit cooperation from the subject concerned. It is the talent of the psychic reader to make the subject convinced about the united exploration of the vague scene and its meaning that comes to the psychical plane of the reader.